Thursday, April 9, 2015

Paul Walker - RIP (Return if Possible)


It has been quite a ride... Respect to the cast and crew at FF7 the ending was really touching and couldn't have been put better.
Miss You Paul Walker
Paul Walker It was a perfect actor you were the star in Fast & Furious
We miss seeing eight more that were a better man

but has kshtu dear to eight takes as an angel beside tina
We shumm missing.
I grew up watching these movies... It absolutely breaks my heart to know he is gone RIP Pau
We just left the movie. My son has been a huge Paul Walker fan since he was 3 yrs old. He grew up on ya'll. we've watched these movies 100s of times literally. He's now almost 17. I've seen my son cry 3 times since the age of 8. When his dad died, when Paul died & now. Yes u all are family to us & our heart aches too. So very much love to u all

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment